About Me

Friday, January 01, 2016 Unknown 3 Comments



Hi I'm Delia Melo mother of two incredible girls that measure their happiness by how messy the home gets. Easy going mom who loves life and will take on any challenge that comes her way.  Recently dipped my toes into the dating world and wow is all I can say right now.  Online  am known as Numinousgirl


I can write about just anything and can babble for hours but when it comes to me I'm stumped.  I'm a mom of two beautiful girls that truly live within my heart.  I live for them.  Funny enough I never wanted kids.  I enjoyed my fun and carefree life and didn't want to ever feel tied down.  Luckily faith had better plans for my life because I was lucky enough to know the true meaning of Love.

I'm 42 now and single.  I actually took a peak into dating apps but I'm still hanging onto the dream of bumping carts at the grocery store with the right one for me.  I might try and give it a real try but am still hesitant.

I love life and all it has to offer. I believe each day is special and that we should all learn to live them. Each challenge can kick us down but it gives us strength and a new outlook at life. Accept the good, bad, happy, sad, scared, heartbroken, and everything else. Life will never be perfect it's how you live it that counts.

Now entering the world of blogging I thought I would write about all the silly things that happen in my life.  Looking at situations from a different side but right now that's a bit on the back burner because I love learning and well I've just entered the world of HTML.  I'm fascinated at how it all works and am instead am going to try and be a resource of helpful ways to improve your blog.

If you ever have any questions please don't ever hesitate to contact me via any of my social networks. You can easily email me at hurstdelia@gmail.com too.  

Happy reading and blogging and hopefully I'll be able to get to know some of you.




3 comments :

  1. Hilarious that you measure how happy your kids are by how messy your house gets. My husband and I were just discussing this yesterday. I'm the exact same way. Dirty kids are the sign of a good day! Good luck on your blog! It is indeed hard to connect when you first start but keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for writing and agreeing with me about dirty kids. Our happiest moments have been surrounded by glitter and glue, flour and eggs. The bigger the mess the better the memory. I love your website and am left hungry each time I take a look. You've done an incredible job and should be proud.

      Delete
  2. hello!! it's melody here!!! I hope you see this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.