The Socially Awkward Bloggest

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments

How To Get Followers Who Read?


Am I the only one struggling at trying to get people to look at my blog?  I know I'm new to the world of blogging but I had thought by this point I would of had at least one comment.  I have a need for feedback like so many other bloggers. I enjoy writing but at the same time I'd love to know if someone has at least read one of my posts.

I've tried Twitter and I've gotten a few followers on Twitter and some of my Tweets Retweeted, but still I'm feeling lost. Am I the only one who feels alone in this blogging world?  I can't possibly be the only one! 

So yes I admit I'm socially challenged in life and especially online.  I don't spend my Friday nights out but instead at home with my girls. My free time is spent running errands and  my weekends consist of what I'm doing with my girls. I own two cats who probably spend as much time as me on my laptop. My time blogging is normally spent on a cozy couch with my fuzzy socks.  Online I absolutely fail at being social. I've Tweeted in hopes of getting someone to at least take a peak at my website but haven't really gotten much from that.  

So are there any other socially Challenged Bloggers out there? Please tell me I'm not the only one!  You're welcomed to lie just to make me feel better.

So this post is for other bloggers like me. I'd love to meet and get to know others.  If you're socially challenged like me please let me know.

If you're feeling awkward and lost in this social media world like me, it just takes one comment to find a new friend.

I've created a new hashtag #awkwardbloggest

I don't want this hashtag to be used for a quick share. I want the hashtag to mean a commitment.


This hashtag means a commitment. If you hashtag your post with this then you are required to like and comment on 2 blogs (Include AB in your comment so the Bloggest knows who to follow) and follow 2 other bloggers. If a blogger comments and likes your tweet and follows you please follow them back. Most importantly visit their blog. A Blogger wants to be read. Read and you might end up making a new connection. If for what ever reason you don't want to follow a certain blogger who has followed you please take the time to inform the blogger. 

This isn't about making a hashtag popular it's the reason why I haven't asked anyone to retweet. It's truly a hope that we can somehow find one another.

Don't want to use a Hashtag? No problem.  Use this post. Comment on it with a link to your Blog. I know you'll at least get one new reader from me.

If you are feeling socially challenged, join and hopefully we will all find one another.

If you have any suggestions please do share. I'm open to all because I want a hashtag that works for all bloggers.

Happy Blogging!

0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.