Things I Love

Sunday, January 24, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments

  Love This Laundry Tub
Great way to turn something boring to
 something great. I would hate to hide something this
great in a laundry room.



Bight Ideas 
Turn a Light Bulb into a topic
of Conversation. 



Hello Decal For Door
I always get a Hello Decal For My
Front Door. Inexpensive and I get nothing but
compliments for it. Something so simple turns your
door into something more.


I Love You More Than.....
Such A Simple And Personal Way
To Show Someone How Much You
Love Them


Dream Garden
Turn that Boring Fence Into A Piece Of Art


I so Love This Chalkboard Wall
You Can Personalize It Through The Year.


Wallpaper Wall Bedroom
I did this exact same thing to my own bedroom
Inexpensive to do but made a huge impact





0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.