My Perfect Man Is Hiding Inside A Movie

Friday, January 08, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments




We've all watched them and each time are left with that bubbly feeling inside. Wanting and dreaming of that perfect life. Being whisked away by true love.  It seems so easy and perfect on the big screen. Girl and boy meet.  Everything goes wrong and yet ends absolutely perfect. Each story is perfect and I can't help but watch them over and over again. I fall in love with it and of course the guy.


He's perfect and exactly what I want, well at least until the next movie.  Each story is different and each character unique but yet he's always the perfect man for me. My perfect man even lives inside the books I read. He's poor, he's rich. He's silly and serious. He's cuddly and mean.  He's sexy and nerdy. He's fought wars, can build just about anything, and he's been waited on hand and foot.  He wears jeans, shorts, uniform and suit everyday. He lives in the penthouse and even a farm. How are so many men my perfect man.


My perfect man lives within these movies

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days  -  Ben 


The Ugly Truth  -  Mike


The Proposal  -  Andrew


When In Rome  -  Nick


The Holiday  -  Graham


Sweet Home Alabama  -  Jake


The Notebook  -  Noah


Pride and Prejudice  -  Mr Darcy


The Vow  -  Leo


Safe Haven  -  Alex


Fifty Shades Of Grey  -  Christian



That's just to name a few.  If I had to just pick one Mr Darcy will always be at the top of my list.  In Vain I Have Struggled, It Will Not Do. You Must Allow Me To Tell You How Ardently I Adore You. I've yet to cross paths with Mr Darcy or any of the other men.


Have you ever found your movie man or are you like me and has created the impossible man?  Who are your all time favorite movie men?  Also you don't need to be single to dream of your movie man.









0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.